WELCOME To the Goshen County Clerk’s Page
Our goal is to provide friendly efficient customer service and statutory compliance at the lowest possible cost.
Some of the duties the County Clerk’s Office is responsible for are:
- Payroll for the county and maintaining employee records and benefits.
- The Clerk provides Accounts Payable services and acts as clerk to the County Board of Commissioners.
- The Clerk prepares and distributes the Commissioners’ Agendas and minutes, publishes them in the newspaper, and posts them on the county website.
- The Clerk also acts as the Chief Budget Officer.
- The Clerk is the County Recorder and Ex-Officio Register of Deeds.
- The Clerk is the Chief Election Officer and is responsible for conducting and holding the federal, state, and county primary and general elections every two years, and any special elections required.
- Our office issues vehicle titles and files liens on titles.
- The Clerk’s office issues Wyoming Marriage Licenses, catering and malt beverage permits.
- Administers the Liquor License application process.
Our Records are Online!! See our Online Records Page for more information & an application.
Contact Goshen County Clerk Mary B. Feagler
Office e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Office Hours 7:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
Monday through Friday
On Election Years the Clerk’s Office is closed for the Primary & General Election Days
If sending UPS or Fed Ex use:Goshen County Clerk
2125 East A Street, Suite 120
Torrington, WY 82240