The Clerk’s Office issues Marriage Licenses.
- The fee for a Marriage License is $30.00.
- Marriage Licenses issued in the State of Wyoming are good for one year from the date issued and valid only when marriage is performed in the State of Wyoming.
When you and your partner come in to apply for your license be prepared to provide the following information for each applicant:
- Photo ID (Driver’s License, Passport, etc.)
- Date & Place of Birth (Month, Day, Year) and (State & Country)
- Residence Address
- Social Security Number
- Date any previous marriages ended (Month, Day, Year)
- Parents’ Place of Birth (State & Country)
- Parents’ full names (First, Middle, Last)
- Mother’s Maiden Name
After your ceremony you can come in to our office and request a True Copy of your Marriage License. True Copies are $5.00
If you are getting married on the same day your applying for your license, please allow at least an hour for the license.
- Print and complete the Goshen County Clerk’s Marriage Application below to help with required information.
- If requesting a copy of your Marriage Certificate by mail please print and complete the Request for a Copy of Marriage Certificate below.
Goshen County Clerk, P.O. BOX 160,Torrington, WY 82240
Phone: 307-532-4051 Fax: 307-532-7375
If sending UPS or Fed Ex use: 2125 East A Street, Torrington, WY 82240