Notarizations in Our Office:
- To have your signature notarized by a Notary Public in our office please bring your Driver’s License or another current government issued photo identification card.
- If you are having your signature notarized as a trustee for a trust, the notary will need to see the trust.
- In order to have your vehicle title notarized by a notary public in our office, the purchaser’s name must be entered on the top of the back of the title in the “Assignment of Ownership” section.
To Apply to Become a Notary Public:
- Go to the Secretary of State website and complete your application for a Notary Public
- Print your application and mail with the fee to the address on the application
- Effective July 1, 2021 – New Notary Law
- The new law does NOT require a notary bond
- Notaries may still obtain a bond and/or E&O insurance
- The bond and/or insurance will NOT be filed with the County Clerk
- Secretary of State – (307) 777-7370
Click the link below to visit the Secretary of State’s website: