- Registered voters may request an absentee ballot anytime during the election year except Election Day.
- To request an absentee ballot come to the County Clerk’s office or call 307-532-4051.
- Absentee ballots will be mailed out or voters may vote in person at the County Clerks office starting 40 days before an election.
- Voters must request an absentee ballot each election year.
- Absentee Ballots must be received in the County Clerk’s office by 7:00 p.m. on Election Day.
- Absentee Ballots cannot be returned to the polls on Election Day.
Secretary of State Absentee Voting Link