OUR RECORDS ARE AVAILABLE ONLINE With an iDoc Market and ArcaSearch SUBSCRIPTION!!
Great News! Our County recently upgraded to iDoc Market September 2, 2020. To subscribe simply go to site below and register. Once registered you can choose which counties you would like to pay and subscribe to.
Steps to Register for iDoc Market:
- Go to idocmarket.com
- Click on the ‘Login’ option located on the Black menu bar (far right-hand corner).
- Complete the ‘First time here?’ section and then click the ‘Register’ button.
You will be able to subscribe by the year, month or just for the day.
- $250 for a yearly subscription
- $50 for a monthly subscription
- $10 for one day access.
- Site includes information on land records and UCC’s beginning in January 1994.
- Scanned images of documents are available dating back to August 20, 2003.
- Documents recorded each day upload to the site that night.
- Records posted to the site after our certified date, will have to be searched by date, instrument type, or grantor/grantee, because these documents have not been certified and the legal descriptions may not be entered yet.
- Most of the Plat Maps and Survey Records are available on iDoc Market.
- All the Corner Records are available on iDoc Market, even the older ones have been scanned in.
- Both types of public records will have personal information redacted to the best of our ability.
- Subscribers to the site will be able to search, view, and print available document records from the convenience of their own offices .
- Unlimited printing at no extra charge
Goshen County finished digitizing our older paper and micro-film records in the summer of 2016. These records are available online with a paid subscription by completing and signing the ArcaSearch User Agreement found below. This is a yearly subscription to ArcaSearch.
It’s $150 yearly subscription fee. Our subscription renewal date is January 1 each year.
The Log In Page for ArcaSearch is: http://gov.arcasearch.com/uswygos/
Coming Soon ArcaSearch E-Commerce
Goshen County subscribers on April 1st, 2023 Goshen County will be converting to an E-commerce site allowing you greater flexibility in accessing the Goshen County Historical Records Archive. When complete the new site will allow subscribers the options to purchase on-line access on a daily, weekly, monthly, or yearly basis. It will remain accessible 24/7 365 days a year. It will also be available on Chrome and Edge. Prior to this conversion if you require access, you can continue as in the past to purchase on-line access from the Clerk’s office. Current subscribers will be moved to the E-Commerce site by April 1st and their subscription will be good from one year from the date they subscribed from in 2023.
- Available for $150 yearly subscription fee.
- Site works on Internet Explorer which ended in May 2022, There is now a Workaround to use Internet Explorer Mode in Microsoft Edge until the ArcaSearch team gets it fully migrated to work on other browsers.
- Includes images of the Tract Index Books
- Includes all our real-estate records prior to 2003 that were previously found in the old books and on microfilm.
- Unlimited printing at no extra charge
- Includes older Commissioner Records
To subscribe please complete the ArcaSearch User Agreement Form located in attachments below. The user will need to register a username, user e-mail and password (please note these are case sensitive) with the Clerk’s office upon submitting a request and agreement form and the subscription fee. Our office accepts checks and cash for payments, we do not accept debit or credit cards.
The Goshen County Clerk’s Office stopped writing real estate transactions in the paper tract index books on December 31, 2015. All research on documents recorded after December 31, 2015 will need to be completed in our computer system. Any corrections made to the tract index books since being filmed & digitized on ArcaSearch can be viewed in the clerk’s office.
Mail applications and checks to: Goshen County Clerk, P.O. Box 160, Torrington, WY 82240
If using UPS or Fed Ex use our physical address: Goshen County Clerk, 2125 East A Street, Suite 120, Torrington, WY 82240