What do I need to bring with me to get my vehicle registered?
It depends on whether you are renewing or buying a first time registration, or bringing your vehicle into Wyoming from another state.
For renewal registrations:
- Registration renewal card, or previous registration
- Proof of insurance
- A copy of your current IRS form 2290 if your vehicle is a commercial vehicle and is 55,000 pounds or more
For newly acquired vehicle:
- A copy of your Wyoming Title
- A dealer invoice ( bill of sale, purchase contract)
- A copy of your previouse registration if coming from another state of vehicle is a gift
- Proof of Insurance
- A copy of your current IRS for 2290 if your vehicle is a commercial vehicle and is 55,000 pounds or more
- If your vehicle is leased you will also need a Wyoming sales tax